Love him or hate him, President Rodrigo Duterte just doesn’t care. Duterte has advised members of the Presidential Security Group against sucking up to him, implying that it will only get them nowhere since he doesn’t play favorites. Addressing members of the PSG at the thanksgiving dinner in Malacañang Park Sunday night (July 31), the President said: “I’m happy that you secure my person but just the same, I would like to caution everybody that I do not cultivate adoration, personal loyalty.” Duterte said he would already be content with the PSG holding the Constitution and the Philippine flag in high regard. “Remain loyal to the Constitution, and I’d be happy. Really. Just honor the flag. Pareho tayong trabahante ng gobyerno,” he said. Despite his warning against being a die-hard loyalist, Duterte assured the PSG of his unwavering support in the government’s campaign against illegal drugs, corruption. “I will be with you and I will support and you will have everything you need to destroy the enemy,” he said.
- RAISSA ROBLES SINISIRA ANG IMAHE NG PILIPINAS
- Maharlika, Sinupalpal si Raissa Robles sa Pagkakalat ng Kasinungalingan
- WATCH: RAISSA ROBLES, SUPALPAL NA NAMAN! (FULL VIDEO)
- Mayor Sara Duterte muling binanatan si Senador Trillanes: “Magsabi ka kung nagsisinungaling ka o hindi. Sinungaling kasi”
- Launch of Tapang at Malasakit Alliance for the Philippines