At least 27 local government officials now in the Order of Battle of the intelligence units of the police and the military in relation to the Duterte administration’s intensified campaign against illegal drugs. “My God, you will be shocked. (They come from the) LGUs,” presidential legal counsel Salvador Panelo said. Majority of those in the list come from the provinces. “Basta ako marami akong may kakilala. pero ilalabas niya raw. sabi niya either tonight or tomorrow. ,” he added. Albuera, Leyte Mayor Rolando Espinosa Jr has surrendered to Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Ronaldo dela Rosa after Duterte gave the mayor and his son, Kerwin, 24 hours to surrender last Monday (August 1, 2016). De la Rosa said the “shoot-on-sight” order remains active against Kerwin, who remains in hiding.
- RAISSA ROBLES SINISIRA ANG IMAHE NG PILIPINAS
- Maharlika, Sinupalpal si Raissa Robles sa Pagkakalat ng Kasinungalingan
- WATCH: RAISSA ROBLES, SUPALPAL NA NAMAN! (FULL VIDEO)
- Mayor Sara Duterte muling binanatan si Senador Trillanes: “Magsabi ka kung nagsisinungaling ka o hindi. Sinungaling kasi”
- Launch of Tapang at Malasakit Alliance for the Philippines