It looks like the sheperds have been bringing “fresh meat” for the caged wolves. Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II revealed that he has received reports that religious groups have been bringing in illegal drugs and prostitutes into the New Bilibid Prison (NBP) in Muntinlupa City. “We have found out some of the possibly religious personnel who were conducting some preachings inside the Bilibid have been used for bringing drugs as well as prostitutes inside the Bilibid,” he said. Aguirre said that a non-government organization (NGO) brought to him three prison guards who tipped him of this activity. The Justice Secretary refused to identify what groups were involved. Aguirre bared that he has ordered a probe into these allegations against these religious groups. He said that the Police Special Action Force (SAF) has not yet allowed any religious group to conduct activities at the NBP since it took over security duties at the penal facility.
- RAISSA ROBLES SINISIRA ANG IMAHE NG PILIPINAS
- Maharlika, Sinupalpal si Raissa Robles sa Pagkakalat ng Kasinungalingan
- WATCH: RAISSA ROBLES, SUPALPAL NA NAMAN! (FULL VIDEO)
- Mayor Sara Duterte muling binanatan si Senador Trillanes: “Magsabi ka kung nagsisinungaling ka o hindi. Sinungaling kasi”
- Launch of Tapang at Malasakit Alliance for the Philippines